Friday 8 February 2013



Here i decided to experiment with the Puppet Warp Tool on Photoshop, Image seen was taken from a source off the internet to which i added wires from another photo over the existing image. I Wanted to experiment with the ways in which i could manipulate images so when it comes to shooting my final i was aware of what could and couldn't be achieved photoshop wise. The type of image above is something which i would like to achieve yet with the addition of wires stemming from other technology within the same shot. After doing this i did realize the capabilities of what can be achieved for example the complete movement of not only angles but shape and length through the use of the warp tool, making it easier for me to expand and experiment with broader ideas. It also made me aware of any additonal elements and requirements which i may need to include and consider while shooting for my final for example having hands or feet already bound for the correct effect on the body while wires can be added later. I want to experiment more with this tool in addition to my own work.

No comments:

Post a Comment